Saturday, December 13, 2008

Enjoy It!

It's that busy time of year when we have parties and get-to-gethers. This week already I've had my Secret Pal Christmas party where we revealed ourselves, our Sunday School Christmas party, and today we're celebrating Bruce's birthday followed by a family reunion tonight. There are some things going on in the next couple of days that will keep me busy also, so I think I'll take a bloggy break for a few days. I have a ton of pictures I'll be sharing, I just don't know when.

If you're as busy as I am right now, please take some time to breathe and enjoy the season. Enjoy your children or grandchildren, nieces or nephews, enjoy the tree, go see some Christmas lights around your town, spend a quiet evening on the couch with your hubby and a cup of hot chocolate, etc.

Ponder the reasons a little babe would come to this earth to die for you. This is the true meaning of Christmas.


Matthew 1:21
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name
JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins."
Photobucket