Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Voices of Faith

Well, it's 1:44 AM and I can not sleep. I have nights like that sometimes. Usually I pray myself to sleep when I get like this. There are so many people in our church and in our friend's lives needing prayer. Not to mention my parents are both still not doing well. Daddy has had a relapse with the illness he had before the stroke and mom is not doing well with her legs. Please stop by Maw Maw's House and tell her to STAY OFF HER LEGS! LOL, I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

My friend, Amy, is pregnant and had an ultrasound today to find out what she was having. She and her husband have a precious little boy, Cameron, so ever since we found out she was pregnant we told her to dress in pinks and be very girlie in hopes of being SO girlie, she would have a girl this time. Oh come on...everybody needs a little sugar and spice! Amy called today to say it's another precious little boy. Now that we know it's a boy, it's time to break out the camo and blue colors. Congratulations, Brian, Amy, and Cameron! I can't wait to see the little guy!!

I took this video of the Voices of Faith singing Sunday. The camera's batteries died right when they were getting ready to go into the tag. But the verses and chorus are still there. I don't know the name of this song. Tammy or Brother Ted, clue me in on that, OK? Justin is playing the guitar with that group now and Gary is playing the bass. Justin wasn't over-joyed with that, but he doesn't mind. He enjoyed playing the bass so much, but the guitar sounded great Sunday, especially on a slower song they did. He plays more and more with his dad's style of finger picking each day. ANYWAY! I hope you enjoy this song. We sure did!

*yawn* I'm going to bed to pray. See ya in the morning...or afternoon, whichever the case may be.