Thursday, September 24, 2009

Want Some TLC?

Some friends of mine at church have started making jewelry and giving parties to sell their product. Their first party is tonight at Rebecca C's new house if you can make it! I know they'd be thrilled to see you there! I am very excited for them. I think they're going to do very well! Here are just a FEW pieces. They do seasonal and holiday pieces too. I'm sure they'll have some on display. All of these pieces are Tammy's. I'll get some of Brenda's tonight. If anyone around here is interested in any of these, let me know and I'll pass the word. If you are from church you'll want to see Tammy C or Brenda T.















I have this ring and it is BEAUTIFUL! I have the smoke gray though. I Looooove it!









Check out TLC Accessories for yourself. Tammy has more items shown there and prices are listed on her blog site!!