Monday, September 21, 2009

More Rushing

Today was pretty busy. Tomorrow will probably be the same way. Lord willing, things will slow down a bit for us on Wed.
I took Justin to school at the college, then came back and had school with Hannah
and Harry.
Before taking Justin to school, I opened a box containing the last of his school books. The last of his high school books, that is. It was a little sad, knowing that these would be his last year of homeschooling text books. But life goes on, right? And it certainly is going on with Justin. We are looking forward to what the Lord has in store for his future. Anyway, he picked up his English text book, Mastering Communication Skills, and said, "Why did you get me this? I've already mastermacated my communification skills. I am a communication master....person." *sigh* Oh, that boy!
After school I started supper a good bit earlier than usual. Supper was over and the kitchen cleaned by 5:00. Dropped Justin off for his second class at 6:00, then off to meet some of the youth so they could work on Rush.

Both teams were able to get things accomplished tonight, but it's still in that tedious stage. You know where you work and work on one particular project and you think it will never happen. Then all at once it's finished and all that's left are minor details and sprucing. I think they're doing a good job. Can't wait to see their finished products!!

Tomorrow will be about the same as today. I already have my stew beef out thawing for the crock pot. Potatoes and carrots will be tasty with a skillet of corn bread. This, too, will be easy clean up. We also have a ladies meeting tomorrow night. Looking forward to that.

Hannah and Harrison before church the other week...
I had nursery yesterday and the kiddos were hilarious! I just love the almost toddling age. So cute! And then last night the service was very touching. The Lord definitely met with me. Exactly where I needed Him to. I'm so glad He loves me and knows me and knows what I need when I need it.