Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lunch With the Madre and Padre

I went to lunch with my mom and dad yesterday. We had more than a few laughs. It was a great time. We ate at Mi Pueblito...my favorite Mexican Restaurant.

Not sure what mom ordered. It was some kind of pepper stuffed with cheese along with rice and beans. It must have been good. This is the before picture.


This is the after....


My daddy was enjoying his Nacho Supreme.


I have no idea what this look is about. lol


I like this one though. Ain't she purdy?


Daddy again....


They never behave in public. *sigh*


Me and my mommy...


After lunch we went to Swooger's, a local owned ice cream parlor for a little dessert.



Mom enjoyed her butter pecan milkshake.


And I enjoyed my cup of cookies and cream.


All gone!


I enjoyed the time out with them and we had a lot of.....