Saturday, September 19, 2009

Rush, Rush Rush!

It's Rush time again! We have our first Sigma Saturday for the year today. After Brother RJ preaches to the teens and they do their verses, they will have a couple of hours to work on Rush Night. In the past they have always been given several hours and a couple of weeks. But this year it really is RUSH, RUSH, RUSH!!! I'm excited to see what they do with these few hours. I'll be taking pictures, but of course I won't be able to show them until after Rush Night, as to not ruin the surprise for people in our church.

I had two photographs enlarged to enter in the fair. I just need to know the dates on that. Hopefully I have someone looking on that for me, if she gets my email.

AND! The last of our school books came in yesterday. So I'm happy about that.

Bruce read me a quote from his devotions today. I thought it was good....

".....a fruit problem is always connected to a root problem."