Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family's Comin'!

This little guy had a rough day when we took these pics, but he was such a little trooper. He is just the sweetest little guy. You can tell that he's loved and taken well care of because he's just so content and happy and you can tell he feels secure. Love this kid! He is such a joy to be around!

~~~~~~~~
My cousin and her family are coming here today. They should be here this evening and I'll have them until Saturday, when they fly back to Alaska. I am super excited and looking forward to our visit. I keep trying to talk her into buying a house here on my street, but she's not budging. Never know...it could happen! By the way, they started a gourmet popcorn company. I thought that was pretty cool! I wish them well. I asked Art if he was going to wear a bow tie like Orville Redenbacher. He answered with a resounding "NO!" :)
~~~~~~~~
And now I'm off to spend some time on the house and running errands. Have a great weekend!