Tuesday, December 21, 2010

In Case You Were Wondering

I received an email from a friend of mine asking if there was anything new on my email impostor and then my Pastor talked to me about it tonight, along with his wife, our church secretary, and another couple in our church. Since I brought it up here at my blog I thought I'd fill you in, in case you were wondering.

No, we did not find out who it was. No, we are not searching any longer. Yes, we are leaving it in God's hands. What He can do is far greater than what any of us can do.

We know they've deactivated the email account they were using to be "me." Other than that, that's all we know. That's all we need to know, for now. Human flesh always messes up and whether God exposes them for this or something else they do, the truth always comes out eventually.

Again, I have no ill will toward them. I sincerely pray for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had a Christmas party for our Sunday School class the other night. I have pictures but I haven't had time to download them. I'll get to that one of these days. We had our Christmas play Sunday night, which I have pictures of that too, but I haven't had time to download those either. AND we took the teenagers caroling tonight. I have pictures....and well, you know.... We took them to some of our church's neighbors and then to some of our elderly and shut~ins. Then Papa's Pizza for supper. We had a good time and it was a blessing being a blessing to others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight I'll be wrapping gifts and then, Lord willing, tomorrow I'll be baking the better part of the day and also getting ready for our Churchwide Fellowship tomorrow night. It will be the last Churchwide fellowship we have in the old fellowship hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I have for now. Gotta get busy and get these gifts wrapped. The next few days are going to be busy. I don't know if I'll be making it back on here before then, but in case I don't, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!