Friday, December 17, 2010

Big Boy's Toybox

Several weeks ago Bruce was asked to make a toybox for a baby in our church for Christmas. We delivered it last night.

It was really cold in Bruce's workshop and when it's cold, the stain won't dry. So we brought the toybox in and let it dry in the house.


The inside....he even put spring loaded hinges on the lid that will keep the lid up so it won't slam on his little fingers.


He put a lot of hard work into this little toybox. And I can guarantee it will be around for a very long time!! That thing is S-O-L-I-D!


Bruce, Big boy, and Big boy's daddy, sittin' on the toybox. Like I said, it is S-O-L-I-D!
haha


Doesn't big boy look thrilled? LOL

Big boy's mommy couldn't be there when we delivered it and that's always Bruce's favorite part...but she said she absolutely loved it, and Bruce was thrilled. :)

Great job, Hon! I love you!!