Tuesday, October 27, 2009

HE is home and SHE is in bed!

Daddy came home this evening! I haven't spoken with him yet, but he is definitely home. Mom said he is very happy to be home and back in his recliner! They never really found out what was wrong with him, but believe it has something to do with his blood pressure medicine. They have made some changes and, Lord willing, he won't have any more problems. Bless his heart. It's just one thing after the next.

Hannah is in bed with a virus. She hasn't felt well all day today and ended up in tears this evening. She never tells us when she's sick, but her face usually gives her away. I was in the middle of cooking supper when I turned around to see her standing there with big tears in her eyes. And then when she dropped her little head on my chest I knew she was sick! She's been in bed for several hours already.
It's been raining almost non-stop today. I've enjoyed listening to it and felt very thankful I didn't have to be out in it. Justin, however, was out in it today. He's still out in it. He should be home in about an hour or so. He worked for his Uncle Bryan today and went straight to work, so I'm sure he'll be starved to death when he gets home. He signs up for his next semester the second of next month. I hope he doesn't get night classes. I worry too much about him at night!
I'm going to make a SHOUT OUT to our Tennessee cousins in Kingsport! HEY Y'ALL!!!!! It was good meeting you while you were here!! Maybe we'll get up there to see y'all sometime!!