Monday, October 19, 2009

What a Weekend!

This blog post is for the dear Deacon Brother that tattled on me to my husband about not updating my blog. I won't say his name, but his initials are Wayne Davis. So Brother Wayne, here is your updated post. HA! (I told you I'd mention ya!)

I have several pictures for you, but instead of uploading them all here to blogger, I'll leave you some links. We had ONE weekend! It was great!!

We had a really wonderful birthday lunch for my mom here at my house. My brother, John, was able to attend. My sis-in-law is in nursing school and had some school work to get finished and my nephew, Michael, was sick. So we missed them very much.

Mom is still very sick with, what seems to be, a severe case of Bronchitis. She coughed the entire time she was here, staying only to eat lunch and cake and then had to leave. I hated it was so short, but we did have a good time while she was able to be here.

Today we had one of our special couples at church renew their vows. They were married about a year ago and I have a link with captions under the pictures to let you know a little about Cindy and Deano. We had a reception for them afterwards and it was a lot of fun. They were very happy and thankful for all that was done for them.

Hannah is feeling better, but still needing to use her inhaler. She was able to sing in youth choir tonight and was also able to play her flute. Although I haven't asked her how much flute playing she was able to do. But she was over there, in her place, so I know she played a little bit anyway. :D

Once again, I am humbled to be working with Mrs. Carolyn Parker on the Christmas program for our youth choir. I'm looking forward to getting started on this. Lord willing, we'll start practicing soon.

Click here for pics of mom's birthday lunch.

Click here for pics of Cindy and Deano's wedding and reception.