Monday, October 26, 2009

A Good Day Indeed

I had a great day with my mom today. We dropped Justin off at school at the college and then Hannah, Harrison, and I went to clean mom and dad's house. It looked great when we left, and it was a good day all around. We had some good talk and some good laughs. I enjoyed it!

As most of you know, my mom collects tea pots. She has quite a collection of them. I was able to deliver this tea pot lamp to her from her Secret Pal at church. She just LOVED it! So to Mom's Secret Pal, you did good! It looked great sitting on her end table.


Mrs. Janet, our church secretary, dropped by to deliver some jewelry she made mom for her birthday. Again...because she collects tea pots, she LOVED this jewelry with it's little tea pots dangling. This was the bracelet.


And this is the necklace. Great job, Janet.


Daddy's doctors could not find anything in any of his tests. They're talking one more test before they send him home. When I spoke to him today he sounded like he was feeling a little better. Please continue to pray for him. We appreciate it!

Here is a video of the Henson Family singing at our church. They were here a couple of weeks ago for our church's anniversary. Enjoy!