Saturday, June 6, 2009

Vintage at the Crystal Sea

If you're nearby, Vintage will be playing at the Crystal Sea tonight at 6:00. Since Bruce will be playing, I was going to go with him, but since I'm not supposed to go anywhere for a couple of days, I guess I'll be staying home. Whatever will he do without his groupie there??

I'm feeling some better today. A little tired and my head hurts, but I can tell a difference in my throat. My neck is still very tender and swollen and there's like a pinching feeling when I swallow, but it really does feel better than it did. Plus, I don't think I've had a fever today. And for this I am truly grateful!!

I really don't have anything to blog about. I have a lot going through my mind, but nothing I'm ready to put on paper....computer....whatever. Nothing I'm ready to reveal, that is.

You know, some hot tea would be really good right now. Maybe peppermint?? Or raspberry? Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

Yep! Hot tea it is. See y'all later!