Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lots of Pics

We've had a lot going on the last several days and so I've loaded all of my pics up to my facebook albums. Here are the private links to those albums if you would like to see them. I like using the fb albums because it's so much faster than trying to upload them all to blogger. I won't do that all the time, but since I have so many to share, it just makes it a lot easier.

We had a great time at the Greer Baptist Camp Meeting Monday night. It's always a blessing to go. I wish I had not worn a long denim skirt since it was quite hot, but I was very thankful for the small fan Mrs. Diane let me borrow to wear around my neck. Harrison and I both were! lol Click here for pictures of the Greer Baptist Came Meeting.

Father's Day was good Sunday. We had a great service Sun morning and then mom and dad came here for dinner. I cooked a roast, potatoes with different toppings, green beans, biscuits, and cheesecake. It was quite tasty.

Saturday we spent the morning at the church. The kids were doing their thing in bus ministry and I was helping with the last minute touches for the Sigma banquet. Then Saturday night was the banquet. Click here to see the Sigma pictures.

Friday morning I waited for mom to call so I could pick daddy up from the hospital. He was ready as soon as I got there. When we arrived to his house, mom wasn't there and I had no key...neither did daddy. Justin had my key to their house and mom had daddy's key in her purse. So we waited and waited about thirty minutes or so when mom finally pulled in. We didn't know she had left the door unlocked for us. Silly us.

So anyway, that's the update on the last several days. Oh, I don't think I told y'all that daddy was in the hospital. Yes, he was in last week. Last Wed, his blood count was low after dialysis so they sent him by ambulance to the hospital. After a blood transfusion and cauterizing a stomach ulcer, he was able to come home Friday afternoon. Click here for pictures of the hospital stay.

NOW! That's the last of the updates. Enjoy the pics!