Thursday, March 31, 2011

In Need of a Little Privacy....

....for a while, anyway. Thimble Thoughts will be going private in a few days. If you read my blog and would like to continue reading, please message me your email address and I'll send you an invite. If I understand how this works, you'll have to get a blogger account, sign in to read my blog the first time, but once you do that, you shouldn't have to do it again. Some of you that have your blog set to private, is that how it works? Bruce and I have discussed this over the few years I've blogged and I'm just now rounding the decision to do it. I'm sure people will ask why. I could go into great detail, but it really doesn't matter. The point is, it's a decision I've made and, not lightly, I might add. So if you're a close friend or family member, or someone I've known through blogging over the years, please message me your email address and I'll add you to the invitations. You can leave me a comment here with your address and I won't publish it. Thank you so much! :)