Thursday, March 10, 2011

Babies, Engagements, and Weddings...In That Order

There were a lot of babies born the other day. Of course, I'm sure there were a lot of babies born all over the world the other day, but I'm referring to people I know. And they were all born on the sixth! Obviously a good day for babies. So congratulations to all the little ones born on that special day and to their mommies and daddies and grandpas and grandmas, and aunts and uncles, and etc, etc, etc. :)

Mostly our Pastor and Mrs. Ava, or as they'll be better known now, Mi Mi and Pa Pa. Pastor cracked me up so bad at church last night with his excitement and pure joy over their first little grandchild that I just couldn't help but be excited and full of joy with them. I'm thrilled for everyone that is goo-gooing and gah-gahing over all these new little babies.

I'd share pics and names but I don't like doing that with newborns when they're not my family. But they're all so cute I could just squeeze 'em!

Psalm 127:3 "Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Also, some good news....Jeremy proposed to Ashley. Jeremy is my red-headed step child....Justin's best bud. :) I am so happy for Jeremy and Ashley. There is no doubt the Lord brought them together and I have seen some great things out of these two. I can't wait to see them get married!! T'will be a happy day, indeed. <3>

Genesis 2:24 "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife; and they shall be one flesh."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


And on the weddings end, we have Brother Ronn and Mrs. Gayle. I had an opportunity to do a mini photo shoot with them last Saturday. They'll be tying the knot next weekend. I am very happy for them and love them both very much! Can't wait to share in their day.

Proverbs 18:22 "Whoso findeth a wife, findeth a good thing, and obtaineth favour of the LORD."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mom has been down in her back. I took her to the doctor this morning. Everything is ok, just pulled some major muscles. She could barely move for a couple of days and spent those days in bed. She seemed to be moving a little better today. I was glad to see that. The doctor told her moving was good and she needed to stay mobile. So when I got her home she was up and down and about and doing good. Hopefully she'll be back to herself again soon.

Dolly (mom's dog) kept begging mom to go out. Not because she needed to potty but because she wanted to chase the squirrel in the front yard. It was pretty funny listening to mom carry on this conversation with the dog about the squirrel. It also made me think of the movie Up where the dog would say, "SQUIRREL!"

When we left mom's house, Hannah and I stopped at a thrift store I discovered a few weeks ago. I found two skirts for her, a skirt for me, and a pair of cargo pants for Harry, all under four bucks. Not bad! I love this store. It's my secret place and I'm not telling where it is!!! Is that terribly bad of me? Oh well.

So that's it for now. I'm getting ready to take Hannah to Driver's Ed here in a little bit. Hope y'all have a good day. :)