Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Do Love FREE!

Hey, if you haven't signed up for Swag Bucks and want to earn FREE stuff, now is the time! Yesterday and today, I've ordered three more FREE $5 Amazon gift cards and a FREE one year subscription to one of my favorite magazines. Did I mention the word FREE??

I ordered some multiplication and division cards for Harrison and a mouse pad last week. The cards were FREE and the mouse pad was FREE and there is ALWAYS FREE SHIPPING on Swag Buck items!! Did I mention the word FREE??

And tomorrow I'll be ordering two more FREE $5 gift cards to Amazon. :P Love my FREE stuff...especially those FREE gift cards!!

As soon as my FREE gift cards show up in my Swag Bucks account, I load them to Amazon where they never expire. I love watching my Amazon account grow with all that FREE money!

Go ahead...click the link in my sidebar and start earning your FREE stuff today!!! :) Just use their search engine when you search anything on the web. I downloaded their toolbar and it makes it a lot easier.

Hope you have as much fun as I've been having!!