Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sigma Trip and VBS

I have my pictures uploaded from Six Flags and the Coke Factory. We had so much fun. I really think it was the best "fun" trip we've been on with the youth group. It was a GREAT!

Six Flags was HOT! While waiting in line for a ride, Bruce and I came up with a BILLION dollar idea for an amusement park. However, funding it would be a problem. Does anyone have Bill Gates number???

The coke factory was nothing at all what I expected it to be. I thought we were going to tour a factory. But where we were was better than that!! We enjoyed it a lot. A couple of the teens said they had more fun there than at the amusement park. It's definitely a great family trip if you haven't been before.

You can click here to see pictures from that trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had 240 children our first night of VBS, which was tonight. Two children accepted Jesus into their hearts and that's what it's all about. Our theme this week is a western round up and our lesson tonight was Jesus Needs Some Boys and Girls! They seemed to be soaking it in and that makes me happy to know I'm getting through to them. It was a wonderful night and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

You can click here to see pictures from VBS.