Wednesday, July 10, 2013

First Day of Rehab

The house was empty last night and today so Bruce and I got up early and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.  They had a sale on their Yankee candles and, of course, I got one.  It's brand new and it's called Summer Scoop.  Oh my goodness, it smells so good!  If you like candles and you like Yankee candles, you need to check that one out.

After breakfast we went to see mom.  We got there shortly after her first occupational therapy session.  They were evaluating her today and said she did a fantastic job.  We visited with her until about noon and it was good to see her dressed in real clothes and knowing that she's on her way to recovery! 
Justin and I went to see her last night and we had a terrific visit with her.  She enjoyed seeing her grandbaby! 

 
 
This is the gym where she will be doing her rehabilitation.  
 I have several things going on tomorrow so I won't get to see her.  But I know she's going to do great and I know she's going to get the best care around!