Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday Night Jubilee

We had another great night at jubilee. With all of these storms that have been taking place, God has allowed each night to pass with no storms around us. We've had gentle winds keeping us cool. It's been wonderful.

We heard music from Brother Zorn's family tonight. They use to be a trio, but then one got married. :) I knew I had heard Brother Zorn before and then when I saw his family with him tonight I realized I had heard him at a camp meeting a few years ago. We heard from the Phillips family and the Price family also. I've never heard the Price family. They were a blessing. They seemed to have a sweet spirit.

Brother Bob Cato preached first. I always like to hear him. He preached from Revelation 22. And Brother Williamson preached from all over the Bible. I always like hearing him too and tonight was no exception. He preached on everything. Mainly to teenagers and parents. I wish every teenager and every parent could have been there to hear it. The good news from tonight? One young man accepted Christ. Praise the Lord!!

Before we knew about the jubilee meetings, we were already scheduled to take our youth choir to sing at a revival. So tomorrow night we'll be in another meeting. I'm looking forward to it. I don't know who's preaching, but I know it will be good. I always enjoy going to this church. They have some good services too.

But if you're in town and can make it, stop by the Crossroad's Rescue Mission Jubilee and on hwy 18. I know they'd love to have ya. Services start in the morning at 9:00 at the Faith Baptist Church on South Post Road and the evening service is at 7:00 under the Crossroad's tent on hwy 18. Dinner on the grounds before that if you're interested.

I received an email wanting to know why I had turned off my comments. I decided to do that for a while. I've been so busy I haven't had a whole lot of time for blogging, facebook, or any other playtime on the Internet. So it's just easier to blog and not worry about comment moderation. I'll open it back up once everything settles down around here. In the meantime, you'll just have to enjoy reading. :)