Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's Jubilee Time!

We had the first night of the Crossroad's Rescue Mission Jubilee Monday night. Our choir sang, the Rochester family was there, and we heard some great preaching.

The rescue mission has been hit with some hurt recently. Hurt that has been based on man's opinion instead of the Word of God. I believe tonight was an encouragement to Brother Rocky. He needed it.

The message was "It Ain't Over Until God Says It's Over." His text was from Rev 21:1-6. And the best part of the night was a young man in the youth group accepted Christ. He's coming to church with his uncle. And then there were others saved after the service. Not sure how many so I can't really give an accurate count. I know there was definitely one lady. And then two others raised their hands, but I'm not sure if they went forward. I would hope they didn't deny the Holy Spirit. How sad for them if they did!

I'm already looking forward to tomorrow night. Vintage will be there singing and then the preacher coming is a young fireball. It'll be good!!

Best quote from tonight:
"When you fall in love with Jesus, you'll stop your criticizing the work of the Lord."