Monday, November 22, 2010

Milkshake Memories and Brides-to-Be

It did not matter how great or how small a good thing was, daddy would always say, "Let's celebrate!" And he absolutely loved the holidays. For Thanksgiving he started a tradition of making milkshakes for breakfast. That was always fun.

It's going to be a difficult day, but we have much to be thankful for. "Pop" is in Heaven. If that was all we had to be thankful for, it would certainly be more than enough. But the truth is, there is so much more to be thankful for and God is good in all things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This past Saturday I took pictures of Monica, a bride-to-be. She's getting married next month. Here's a peek of her pictures. You'll be able to see more of the actual bride after she says I do.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Saturday I'll be taking pictures of a little baby in our church. He is the cutest little guy. I have some cute ideas floating around in my head and I'm really excited about it. Fun, fun!