Sunday, July 19, 2009

Things to Post

I have several things to post, but don't have time. The two younger ones and myself will be leaving tomorrow on our church's family trip to Tennessee. Looking forward to that!

We went to a youth rally Saturday night with our youth group, where our youth Pastor won the beautiful feet award, which was a gift certificate to a shoe store. Way to go, Brother RJ! Wasn't that nice? In all honesty, he did have the nicest feet.....for feet, that is. LOL

On Friday my children came home from camp. It was wonderful seeing their little faces and getting some squeezes from them. They had a good time, but as usual they were so tired! Kelsey spent the day with us and into the evening. It was nice having her here.

I'll tell more about these things when we get back from Pigeon Forge. Since we're staying at a camp ground, I won't be taking my computer. I will, however, be taking the newest book I have purchased. Reedeming Love by Francine Rivers. I thought I had read it when Kelsey mentioned it to me, but it wasn't the book I thought it was. So while I was out the other day I picked it up and haven't been able to put it down. It has been so good so far. I'm looking forward to taking it easy and enjoying some mountain air for the next couple of days.

See yuns when we get back!