Thursday, July 16, 2009

Camp, Friends, and What's For Supper

(me at a lookout on the Blue Ridge Parkway)

Justin and Hannah will be home from camp tomorrow. I'm excited about seeing my babes. I know they've had a good time. Depending on how things go for Justin next year, this may have been his last year at teen camp. So I hope he had a grand ole time! And Hannah too. I'm sure they did. They both like this camp ok. My biggest hope, though, is that they bring something back that will further their walk with Christ.

Harrison brought his friend Matt home last night from church. They've had a great time playing together. Lots of laughing and playing!!! Matt's sister, Jessie, is at camp. So when I pick Justin and Hannah up, I'll give Matt back. LOL

I started with a headache last night and it has gradually become worse through the day. I think a little Sun Drop with a percogesic or two....or three....will fix me up. At least I hope so. Of course, all joking aside, I'll only take one. I can't very well be on my toes with two nine year olds when I have three percogesics in my system. They don't seem to do anything for Brother Ted....but they knock me out completely! lol

I met with my madre and two of my favorite chicas today for lunch. We had a great time eating Japanese food. We laughed a LOT and shared a few tears together. It was some good girly time!! And to top it all off, I got to see little John O'. He ain't so little though. Like 6'4"...6'5"? Even taller?

Bruce is off doing his normal Thursday happenings and we're having salad for supper. That's easy, right? It's a nice hot day to be eating something cool and light.