Monday, May 18, 2009
Happy 14th Birthday, Hannah
1. She loves the Lord
2. She has a sweet spirit
3. She is comfortable with herself and doesn't try to be like everybody else.
4. She is very quiet....unless she is in her own habitat ha haha
5. When she was little she wished upon a star for a white horse and a little baby monkey (neither of which came true.)
6. She broke both wrists riding four wheelers one summer at her friend's house.
7. She knocked herself out when she ran into the back of her dad's truck running from a dog.
8. She is a great help to anyone that seeks her assistance
9. She LOVES little babies and could cuddle them all
10. She likes girlie times
11. She is the total opposite of me...except with her sharp tongue when telling you what she REALLY thinks. LOL Still haven't decided if that's a good thing or a bad thing.
12. She calls her daddy "Big Daddy" everytime he calls her "Little Hannah"
13. At one time she wanted to be a chef, but now she wants to be an accountant.
14. She's the sweetest daughter a mother ever had!!!!
I LOVE YOU, HANNAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!