Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Of Busy Weekends and EMT Pinnings

It's going to be a busy weekend!
The children are at mom's house today. Harrison is going to hang out with her while Justin takes Hannah on some errands. I'm doing laundry and getting ready to run to the post office to mail tests and other things.
Oh yes, tests....Hannah and Harrison finished their testing and so we now have a high school junior and a sixth grader. AHhhhh
Tomorrow, I will, most likely, be helping set up for the SIGMA Banquet, which is this Saturday, then a trip to Clover with my friend, Rebecca, and then a graduation in Blacksburg, which I totally forgot about until I was typing this. Shhh, don't tell her. It's going to be a run-run day tomorrow!! lol
Friday is packed with my usual Friday things. Groceries, gassing up the car, running errands.... And then Saturday we'll be cleaning house and getting ready for the banquet.
On Sunday, we will be attending the homecoming at our former church, Liberty. We're looking forward to seeing the people there and having a time of fellowship with them. Then Sunday night is our graduation service. We take time to honor our graduates before the preaching. It's always a great service. And then we'll have a reception for the high school graduates with the youth group.
Congratulations, Raven, Clayton, and James. We look forward to seeing what you do next!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Justin was pinned last night for his EMT. I didn't get to go. But someone took pictures, so here's a few.





Good job, Justin! Keep up the hard work. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It looks like some doors are opening for him to do something for the Lord this summer. We're praying about it with him. He's been praying about it for a year or so now. He "laid out his fleece" for June 6th. So keep him in your prayers and we'll see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Judges 6:37-40, "Behold, I will put a fleece of wool in the floor; and if
the dew be on the fleece only, and it be dry upon all the earth beside, then
shall I know that thou wilt save Israel by mine hand, as thou hast said. And it
was so: for he rose up early on the morrow, and thrust the fleece together, and
wringed the dew out of the fleece, a bowl full of water. And Gideon said unto
God, Let not thine anger be hot against me, and I will speak but this once: let
me prove, I pray thee, but this once with the fleece; let it now be dry only
upon the fleece, and upon all the ground let there be dew. And God did so that
night: for it was dry upon the fleece only, and there was dew on all the
ground."