Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Only God Knows

ATTITUDE



"He that hath no rule over his own spirit is
like a city that is broken down, and without walls."

Proverbs 25:28

Mom gave Harrison some laminated cards on a key ring that belonged to daddy. Each one has a different word with a verse that goes with it. So he's been studying and learning those words and verses. I thought I'd start sharing them with y'all too.

We've had a good week so far. Hannah's party went well this past Saturday. There were eighty-three people that showed up and we had a really good time! I have pictures, but to be honest, I haven't even looked at them on my camera, much less loaded them to my computer. I've been so busy editing senior pics for James I just haven't had time. But now since I'm through with that I'll post her party pictures soon. We had plenty of food and drinks and I loved Hannah's music playlist. I love that she enjoys Godly singing and instrumentals.

Today is her actual birthday. She and I spent most of the morning and afternoon shopping. We had lunch at Fatz and then did a little more shopping before heading home. She found some cute things and so did I.

Brother Ben Mayo and his family were at our church again tonight. They've visited a few times recently and they are always a blessing. Pastor always gets him to sing and tonight was no different, except that his son and daughter sang with him. They were so good and we received a blessing from them. I hope we see more of them.

Pastor Goodman preached a good message tonight and then after his message he had some things to say about this man predicting the end of the world on Saturday, May 21, at 6:00. This guy is crazy. But without going into all the things he is wrong on Scriptually, Matthew 24:36 says, "But of that day and hour knoweth NO MAN, no, not the angels of Heaven, but MY FATHER ONLY." There is nothing in the Bible that reveals the Lord's coming. But He could come tonight and He could come Thursday or even Friday.

Are you ready?