Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Like Him!




I never heard of Herman Cain until tonight. Watching him on the Republican Presidential Debate, on FOX News, I really liked his answers. He seems to be very smart in business, a solid family man, and genuinely concerned about this country. He had some great ideas concerning taxes, gas, and the general direction of our country. I have to agree with another voter that said he did not sound like a politician. I think that's a good thing. I'm sick of hearing from politicians. Can I get a witness?

There were about thirty GOP voters in a room that watched the debate together. After the debate, they were asked to raise their hands if they walked in with Herman Cain as their choice of candidates BEFORE the debate. Only one person raised their hand. Then they were asked to raise their hands if Herman Cain was their choice of candidates AFTER the debate. All, but about five people raised their hands. So I think he made a pretty big impression. It will be interesting to see how he does in the polls.

I'm putting his picture in my sidebar for now because I really like him so far. No one has my vote yet, but he sure is at the top of my list!