Monday, May 2, 2011

Just for Laughs and a Little Thought Too

I must admit that I was not as fascinated with the Royal Wedding as others have been seen to be and had no intention of posting anything about it, but then I saw this and got a little tickled. Thought y'all might like it too.


I'm part of a Royal Family. I'm the daughter of a King and I'm married to a prince. One of my friends said that the other day and I just had to use it for myself. Because it's true!!


Another friend, Mrs. Reva T, said this: The Real Royal Wedding, "Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteous of saints" Revelation 19:7-8


We may not have been invited to the Royal Wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, but there is another Royal Wedding we are invited to attend. Upon accepting this invitation, we are changed from our unworthy attire that is dirty and stained from sin, into fine linen and washed clean and white by the precious blood of the spotless Lamb.


I'll not only be invited to attend, but I will be part of the bride!