Friday, May 6, 2011

Lots and Lots of Pictures!

Today is Mother's Day. I hope all of you wonderful mothers had a good day with your children. I know I did. We had a cookout yesterday with our moms and honored them. And then today we went out to eat with my mom after church. Two souls were saved in church this morning and we're baptizing some tonight. I'm looking forward to that!!

Just wanted to share some pictures of the last couple of weeks. There's a good many of them.
The next couple of weeks I'll be busy taking pictures of two seniors, planning Hannah's Sweet Sixteen party, which is this coming Saturday, and several others things on my agenda. Everything is pretty well set for Hannah's party, I just need to get busy on the food end of things. Speaking of food...the pictures begin with my devil's food chocolate cupcakes and malted eggs. I love malted candies. These looked "sweet" nested a-top the cupcakes too.

My mother-in-law enjoyed one.

This was Easter weekend. We had dinner at mom's house. It was fantastic!!


My sister-in-law Jenny and my beautiful niece, Jessica. I love them.


Jessica graduates from the police academy this week. My brother, John and Bruce, were playing with her fake gun.




This was the combined choir at the Zion Hill youth revival. They sounded spectacular!


Daughters of Faith sang that night. I love to hear them sing, There is a Remedy. Beautiful words to that song, if you've never heard it.


Some shoutin'!


The Simpson family....I loooooOOOOOooooove them!


Brother and Sister Spears. They sang a song I have never heard before and I would really love to hear it again and find out where it came from. They were such a sweet couple.


Preacher #1 that night was a young man that started in fourth gear and finished in fourth gear. He was something! His sister got saved after LeAnna gave a testimony about her salvation. You never know when someone is going through the same thing you struggled with that led up to your salvation.


The second preacher up was Brother Spears. He was fantastic! Would love to hear more from him. I hope we see him often in some different meetings.


Here are some pics from the Crossroad's Rescue Mission Jubilee. When all else fails...when you've been let down...JESUS IS ENOUGH! And He sure was the week of Jubilee!


Gotta have KFC buckets for the offering under an old fashioned tent!


Some silly people I saw at the meeting....


Lots of fellowshipping and playing with babies.


And let's not forget the Sun Drop. MMmmm!


Precious times....


A shoutin' time!!


A humble time....

A testimony time.



We heard some great singing that week from the Rochester Family....

The Crossroad's Rescue Mission men choir...


Vintage Faith Bulegrass....

Faith Baptist Youth Choir...

Daughter's of Faith....

Missy and Amanda...

Brother Compton....











And others, but I can't remember their names. LOL



The singing was really good. But the best part of the meeting was the preaching. Faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God! Several precious souls were saved during the week of jubilee. I thank God for that!



My favorite preacher of the week was my very own Pastor.



Brother Williamson lets. it. fly, boy! I'm tellin' ya!! He's really good.


My niece took this pic of our family Easter Sunday. Harrison dislocated his knee the week before, hence his leg being bent.


My mom loves her hats and doesn't she look precious in this one? If you'll look at the pictures above her, that's my daddy on the top right. This was his first Easter in Heaven. We missed him, but praise God we know we'll see him again.