Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Of Senior Pictures and More Sweet Sixteen Stuff

Justin and I took James, a young man in our church, out and about town today for his senior pics. We had a good time and I'm looking forward to showing him all of his great pictures.

James is a good kid. He's working hard at the mission where Justin's first job was and is also involved in our bus ministry. He is a crazy...but we love him. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hannah decided on a meal for her Sweet Sixteen party, so I ordered the meat and I'll be cooking the rest, along with the help of my mother-in-law, who graciously offered to make her delicioius potato salad. Bruce's cousin's daughter is making her cake and I'll be picking that up tomorrow, along with some shopping with Hannah, taking her to the beautician to get her hair trimmed, and then home again, home again, jiggity jig!

Now it's time to get ready for church and enjoy some time of singing, preaching, and fellowship with God's people.