Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This-n-That

Had a shoot this weekend with Brandon.  He just turned sixteen and is a total trip.  First thing he asked me is if he had to smile.  I told him for a few.  So when I told him to smile, he would.
Had a good time taking his pictures and can't wait for them to be finished. 
~~~~~
My calendar is filling up for this month and October.  I love fall pictures.  The colors of the leaves are wonderful.  Looking forward to all of them!
~~~~~
We had our first SIGMA meeting last Wednesday.  We have two teams this year and they have been divided so we're looking forward to our upcoming RUSH night and what they're gonna be doing for that.  This year they're gonna have a very little window of time.  Much less than in the past.  Which I like better because they actually have to rush to get it done.  They always do a fantastic job.  We'll have fun.
~~~~~
School is going great so far.  Six days down, one hundred seventy-four to go.  My senior has some ideas floating around in her head about what she's going to do after graduation.  I'm not sure she's ready to tell the world, so I think I'll keep that under my hat until she is ready.  Planning on doing some senior pictures with her soon.  I want to do some for each season.  That'll be fun.
~~~~~
Harrison is getting along great in both school and SIGMA so far.  I hope he doesn't slack off anytime soon.  He has a tendency to do that.  Start out strong and then blah.  LOL  But he seems to be more focused than usual.  Maybe that's a good sign.  I'm looking into some field trips to do with him in the near future.  Have a few ideas in mind.  We'll see if they come to fruition.
~~~~~
Justin sang The Star Spangled Banner today up town at an event honoring those that died in 9/11.    He is working at a job that he is thankful for, but is patiently waiting for his former employer to give him a call back for a full time position.  This Saturday he will be with his junior fireman, repelling from a building at the fire academy.  He's asked me to come take pictures.  So, Lord willing, I'll be doing that Saturday morning.
~~~~~ 
Weigh in tomorrow night and church!  Hope to get out to another night of the Cleveland County Baptist Camp Meeting before it comes to a close this weekend.
~~~~~