Monday, December 31, 2012

A Month of Christmas Festivities

Wow, did I really go this whole month and not post anything??  Guess so.
We've had a great CHRISTmas season.  This month has been fabulous! 
I was blessed with several photo shoots.  Some for Christmas, but mostly for engaged couples.  What fun we've had!

Bradley and Bethany are getting married soon.  I believe they are 90+days away. 
Had fun shooting this family.  They're always ready for a good laugh and we had plenty during this shoot.
Hannah and Nathan B all tangled up in lights.  LOL
Rebecca and Matt will be tying the knot next year.  They are really fun to be around and I know they'll have a happy life together.
Ashley will be Gary's June bride.  Looking forward to this wedding.  Daddy would have loved to have seen this boy get married and he would have had fun getting to know Ashley.
And the last one this month was the Mongiello family.  They wanted to do a Happy new Year card at their Inn of the Patriots Bed and Breakfast in Grover, NC.  So we snapped some shots and their little girl was ever bit the two year old she is.  She was all over the place.  It was funny.  LOL  I had the opportunity to snap some shots around the inn and I'm excited about seeing all the pictures.
~~~~~
We celebrated our 22nd Anniversary.  We spent the day doing things we enjoy and having a good time together.  I sure do love that sweetheart of mine.
 Christmas Eve was spent at mom's house.  Josh was with us this year and read the story of Christ's birth before we opened our presents.  A tradition my daddy insisted on for as long as I can remember.  The story never gets old.
 Christmas Day we spent at my mother-in-law's house.  We had a great time with our family and always look forward to being together.
 Anyone who knows me personally, knows I like to carry a drink everywhere I go.  Hannah made me this super cool, on the go cup.  I LOVE it!  It has definitely made the top of my favorite things list.
 Our Sunday school class had a good time at our party.  We had some kickin' food, fun, and fellowship.  I love my class.
 One of the highlights of this month was when Hannah and I took mom and Marie (my mother in law) to see The Real Christmas Story at Narroway Productions in Rock Hill.  We took them to dinner and then the show and, even though I was suffering TERRIBLY with a kidney stone, we still had the BEST time. 
 Last Sunday I directed our Christmas play, From the Cradle to the Crown.  There were several saved and several getting things right with God.  The play was beautiful.  Some laughs and many tears.  The last time we did this play was nearly ten years ago and my dad was one of the people in the play.  The Holy Spirit was all over it!
 Sigma went to see the lights here in town, out to eat, and back to the fellowship building for games.  We had a blast that night.  Those Sigma kids are nuts.
I was happy to reveal myself as Anna's secret pal.  She was fun to buy for this year and I love her sweet spirit.
The churchwide Christmas party was a hoot!  And this table sure did sing their part of The Twelve Days of Christmas!  They had "..five golden rings" and they let it rip, I'm tellin' ya.  It was hilarious.
 And last but not least, we celebrated Bruce's birthday.  I won't mention how old he turned.  But there's a not-so-hidden clue in this picture. :D
 It has been a very busy month.  Pretty sure I've missed something.  But oh well.  Whatever.
We had a joyous and special Christmas and I am looking forward to seeing what the Lord has in store for 2013.
~~~~~
We'll be celebrating New Year's Eve at a friend's home, shooting guns before they're illegal and piggin' out on BBQ.  What will you be doing?
Please forgive any grammar or misspelled words.  It's late and I'm too tired to proof read.  I'm goin' sleepy-time.
-_-