Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Revivals and Shoots

We've spent the first two days of this week going to revival at Bright Light Baptist, with Pastor Wayne Reese. Pastor Goodman has been preaching the services and they've been really good. Of course we were at our home church last night. Brother Johnny did a fantastic job tonight on prayer from Acts chapter 12. Alters were full. There is truly power in prayer.

Tomorrow I get to have a photo shoot with a seven month old. I am so excited about this shoot. I'll explain why when I have some pictures to post. I can't wait to see her and hold her and love on her. It's gonna be so much fun.

Tomorrow night I'll be going to revival services at Bright Light again. Lord willing, that is. And then Friday our youth choir will be singing there. If you're in the area, come out and hear our Pastor and our youth choir. It'll be a blessing, I'm sure.

Right now, I'm going to get my gear ready for tomorrow's shoot and then hit the sack. I'm a sleepy head tonight! :)