Tuesday, September 6, 2011

This and That and Pictures

I have not forgotten about the prayer study. We've had several things going on and so I haven't really had time to post. But to give an update on what's happening recently...Brother Hill preached Sunday night. He and his family joined the church a few months ago and we have been so blessed by them! I've been wondering what kind of a preacher he was because he's out evangelising a lot. So I was really happy to hear he was preaching the evening service. It was so good!! And as I mentioned to others, he is a fiery preacher!

This past Sunday was also our promotion Sunday, so we had a several new faces in youth choir. It was so sweet to see them already know the songs and sing with all their heart.




After evening service, the Sigma had an afterglow. We enjoyed pizza, fellowship, a time of basketball in the gym, and a lot of good laughs!




~~~~~~~~~~

I had a photo shoot recently with this little cutie. She is so hilarious and makes some of the cutest faces you've ever seen. I posted a couple of my favorites from that day. Hope y'all had a great Labor Day. We sure did. I'll post about that another time.