Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Loved

Pam, from Midnight Musings, awarded me the I Love Your Blog award. Thank you, Pam! Pam is my twin seperated at birth. We have so much in common as far as our upbringings and backgrounds, it really is scary. I'm surprised our parents don't know each other. Anyway, here's what you have to do to accept the award....



As a recipient of this award, there are rules to follow. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:


1. Where is your cell phone? phoneless


2. Where is your significant other? work


3. Your hair color? red


4. Your mother? Janice


5. Your father? Larry


6. Your favorite thing? family


7. Your dream last night? forgot


8. Your dream/goal? mothering


9. The room you're in? livingroom


10. Your hobby? BLOGGING


11. Your fear? hmmm


12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here


13. Where were you last night? church


14. What you're not? materialistic


15. One of your wish-list items? dunno


16. Where you grew up? NC


17. The last thing you did? supper


18. What are you wearing? clothes


19. Your TV? SHARP


20. Your pet? lab


21. Your computer? laptop


22. Your mood? cheerful


23. Missing someone? nah


24. Your car? Contour


25. Something you're not wearing? make-up


26. Favorite store? Cato's


27. Your summer? fast


28. Love someone? much


29. Your favorite color? PINK!


30. When is the last time you laughed? tonight


31. Last time you cried? Sunday





I love all of the blogs I visit and therefore, I am giving each of you this award from me. SO! If you accept this award, please follow the rules and let me know when you post about it.